Advertsing the fact that the next week’s run of Guardian would include a reprint of a classic children’s comic, from The Beano to Roy Of The Rovers, it features the distinctive shape of the British Dennis The Menace bursting to escape from the newspaper.
And it also managed the remarkable achievement of not using dull comic book sterotypes to advertise the promotion.
Brilliant, eh readers?
- Filip Sablik and Ross Richie Address ComicsPRO on BOOM! Studios as a Premier Publisher at Diamond - February 23, 2018
- Publishing Dates for DC Zoom and DC Ink Titles Locked Down - February 23, 2018
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics (CONFIRMED) - February 23, 2018
- Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat to Adapt Own Doctor Who Episodes as Target Novelisations - February 23, 2018
- Return of Bruce Banner Hulk in Avengers #684 Tops Advance Reorders - February 23, 2018