Advertsing the fact that the next week’s run of Guardian would include a reprint of a classic children’s comic, from The Beano to Roy Of The Rovers, it features the distinctive shape of the British Dennis The Menace bursting to escape from the newspaper.
And it also managed the remarkable achievement of not using dull comic book sterotypes to advertise the promotion.
Brilliant, eh readers?
- Fantastic Four #9 and More Stolen from House Of Secrets in Burbank - May 20, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 20th May 2018 – ‘Readers Realized There Was No Wedding in the Wedding Special’ - May 20, 2018
- Bob Layton Just Discovered He Created a Character in Deadpool 2 - May 20, 2018
- The Rev Michael Curry Vs Princess Bride’s Peter Cook’s Royal Wedding Address (VIDEO) - May 20, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 20th May 2018 – Flamewars and Lawsuits - May 20, 2018