Advertsing the fact that the next week’s run of Guardian would include a reprint of a classic children’s comic, from The Beano to Roy Of The Rovers, it features the distinctive shape of the British Dennis The Menace bursting to escape from the newspaper.
And it also managed the remarkable achievement of not using dull comic book sterotypes to advertise the promotion.
Brilliant, eh readers?
- A G-Rated Deadpool… - August 18, 2018
- Unboxing Firefly’s May 2018 Loot Crate with Kaylee … in August - August 18, 2018
- Doomsday Clock, Heroes In Crisis and John Byrne – All in Action Comics #1002 - August 18, 2018
- From East Asian to Caucasian – Psylocke Switches Back on Wednesday - August 17, 2018
- Court Places 3-Year Restraining Order on Keya Morgan to Stay Away from Stan Lee - August 17, 2018