The exhibition begins with the woodblock prints that formed the beginning of Japanese manga and anime through to the present day, with artwork, animation cels, models and toys, including a number of rare items from private collections.
Work exhibited will include Afro Samurai, Bleach, Evangelion, Gundam, Rurouni Kenshin, Samurai Champloo, Samurai Jack, Lone Wolf and Cub, Usagi Yojimbo, and Wolverine.
Current exhibitions also include Monsters Of Webcomics, The Fantastic Mr Fox, Spotlight on Andy Ristaino and Spain Rodriguez: Rebel in Ink.
- The New ‘Superboy Prime’ Look For Jonathan Kent? - November 16, 2018
- Green Lantern #2 Tops Advance Reorders – It Is To DIE For… - November 16, 2018
- Was Detective Comics Before Batman Cancelled Over Racial Concerns? - November 16, 2018
- Man Without Fear Without Danilo Beyruth? - November 16, 2018
- No Jar Jar Binks Chip Zdarsky Story For Star Wars: Age Of Republic? - November 16, 2018