The exhibition begins with the woodblock prints that formed the beginning of Japanese manga and anime through to the present day, with artwork, animation cels, models and toys, including a number of rare items from private collections.
Work exhibited will include Afro Samurai, Bleach, Evangelion, Gundam, Rurouni Kenshin, Samurai Champloo, Samurai Jack, Lone Wolf and Cub, Usagi Yojimbo, and Wolverine.
Current exhibitions also include Monsters Of Webcomics, The Fantastic Mr Fox, Spotlight on Andy Ristaino and Spain Rodriguez: Rebel in Ink.
- Filip Sablik and Ross Richie Address ComicsPRO on BOOM! Studios as a Premier Publisher at Diamond - February 23, 2018
- Publishing Dates for DC Zoom and DC Ink Titles Locked Down - February 23, 2018
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics (CONFIRMED) - February 23, 2018
- Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat to Adapt Own Doctor Who Episodes as Target Novelisations - February 23, 2018
- Return of Bruce Banner Hulk in Avengers #684 Tops Advance Reorders - February 23, 2018