I received a press release from Zenescope’s Raven Gregory this morning. Announcing Zenescope Girl of the Month for 2010 to follow on from their successful and innovatively titled Zenescope Girl of the Month for 2009. What a difference a year makes.
The release stated that Zenescope was calling “all aspiring models, amateur models and fans” especialy anyone with self esteem issues, body complexes or those still in serious therapy to enter. Winners each month will get a $100 comics gift certificate and be entered into the annual grand prize, a trip for 2 to the San Diego Comic Con. Although something tells me you’ll be expected to dress like that for the duration. Especially when doing the Zenescope signing.
So I asked Raven. Could a man enter this competition? After all, running such a competition, the organisers wouldn’t like to be accused of sexism. Any more than normal that is. He told me;
Only you. And only if you’ve had quite a few drinks of scotch. And if there is a dress involved:)
Raven, you’re on. Look for the entry sometime tomorrow. And naturally I’ll be posting it here too.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018