I received a press release from Zenescope’s Raven Gregory this morning. Announcing Zenescope Girl of the Month for 2010 to follow on from their successful and innovatively titled Zenescope Girl of the Month for 2009. What a difference a year makes.
The release stated that Zenescope was calling “all aspiring models, amateur models and fans” especialy anyone with self esteem issues, body complexes or those still in serious therapy to enter. Winners each month will get a $100 comics gift certificate and be entered into the annual grand prize, a trip for 2 to the San Diego Comic Con. Although something tells me you’ll be expected to dress like that for the duration. Especially when doing the Zenescope signing.
So I asked Raven. Could a man enter this competition? After all, running such a competition, the organisers wouldn’t like to be accused of sexism. Any more than normal that is. He told me;
Only you. And only if you’ve had quite a few drinks of scotch. And if there is a dress involved:)
Raven, you’re on. Look for the entry sometime tomorrow. And naturally I’ll be posting it here too.
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018