And I’m lost.
I’m sorry, I never ever got into Legion. I’ve tried several times and failed. Possibly not being able to read it as a kid down to poor UK distribution, let alone make paper dolls. Getting into Claremont’s X-Men instead is another factor. I also think I’m just in the wrong demographic, like Sex And The City. My loss, it seems.
So I’m glad that Paul Levitz is writing the comic book he truly loves. But I’m also a little sad that picking up a copy I just know I won’t get anything out of it.
Nice art though.
Am I the only one who’s amused that the man who ran Fanboy Rampage is working hand in hand with DC’s Marketing department? Next we’ll discover that Bill Jemas is one of the people behind Valiant Entertainment, Inc…
- Dark Horse Comics Solicitations for March 2019 Includes Invisible Kingdom, Hellboy: The Art of the Motion Picture and the Elfen Lied Omnibus - December 18, 2018
- Ibrahim Moustafa Joins Jeff Parker on James Bond: Origin - December 18, 2018
- Brian Ruckley to Reboot Transformers for IDW, Twice-Monthly in March 2019 - December 18, 2018
- The Roy/Neal War Continues On Bleeding Cool - December 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics March 2019 Solicitations in Full - December 18, 2018