And I’m lost.
I’m sorry, I never ever got into Legion. I’ve tried several times and failed. Possibly not being able to read it as a kid down to poor UK distribution, let alone make paper dolls. Getting into Claremont’s X-Men instead is another factor. I also think I’m just in the wrong demographic, like Sex And The City. My loss, it seems.
So I’m glad that Paul Levitz is writing the comic book he truly loves. But I’m also a little sad that picking up a copy I just know I won’t get anything out of it.
Nice art though.
Am I the only one who’s amused that the man who ran Fanboy Rampage is working hand in hand with DC’s Marketing department? Next we’ll discover that Bill Jemas is one of the people behind Valiant Entertainment, Inc…
- Daily LITG – 20th September 2018 – One Thing On Batman’s Mind… - September 20, 2018
- Who Will Be the First to Cosplay as Batman: Damned’s Homestuck Girl? - September 19, 2018
- Meet Xandra – the Daughter of Professor X and Lilandra Neramani - September 19, 2018
- How The First Page of Batman: Damned #1 Does Killing Joke, Dark Knight and Arkham Asylum In One - September 19, 2018
- Rick & Morty Return to the Cronenberg Dimension in Oni Press’ December 2018 Solicits - September 19, 2018