And I’m lost.
I’m sorry, I never ever got into Legion. I’ve tried several times and failed. Possibly not being able to read it as a kid down to poor UK distribution, let alone make paper dolls. Getting into Claremont’s X-Men instead is another factor. I also think I’m just in the wrong demographic, like Sex And The City. My loss, it seems.
So I’m glad that Paul Levitz is writing the comic book he truly loves. But I’m also a little sad that picking up a copy I just know I won’t get anything out of it.
Nice art though.
Am I the only one who’s amused that the man who ran Fanboy Rampage is working hand in hand with DC’s Marketing department? Next we’ll discover that Bill Jemas is one of the people behind Valiant Entertainment, Inc…
- A Very Fast Run Through the Sonic #1 WonderCon 2018 Variant - March 23, 2018
- More Action Comics #1000 Covers from Jim Lee, Olivier Coipel, Dave Dorman, and Felipe Massafera - March 23, 2018
- Marvel Uses Father’s Day to Promote Marvel Rising and Marvel Super Hero Adventures - March 23, 2018
- Sneak Peek at The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: The Tempest from WonderCon 2018 - March 23, 2018
- Only the First Printing of DC Nation #0 Will Be 25 Cents - March 23, 2018