And I’m lost.
I’m sorry, I never ever got into Legion. I’ve tried several times and failed. Possibly not being able to read it as a kid down to poor UK distribution, let alone make paper dolls. Getting into Claremont’s X-Men instead is another factor. I also think I’m just in the wrong demographic, like Sex And The City. My loss, it seems.
So I’m glad that Paul Levitz is writing the comic book he truly loves. But I’m also a little sad that picking up a copy I just know I won’t get anything out of it.
Nice art though.
Am I the only one who’s amused that the man who ran Fanboy Rampage is working hand in hand with DC’s Marketing department? Next we’ll discover that Bill Jemas is one of the people behind Valiant Entertainment, Inc…
- James Bond and Stranger Things on Cover of Next Week’s Diamond Previews - June 20, 2018
- Comic Book Folk Raise Money to Help Leah Moore and John Reppion - June 20, 2018
- The Finest Comic Book Ever Published Is Back in Print: Shane Simmons’s Longshot Comics - June 19, 2018
- Donny Cates Introduces Juggerduck to Cosmic Ghost Rider – #WhoGetsWarped? - June 19, 2018
- Ryan Sands, Star of Runaways TV Series, Now Draws for the Runaways Comic - June 19, 2018