I only found this out the other day. The company trying to get the Valiant and Acclaim characters like Harbinger, X-O Manowar and Archer And Armstrong back into print, and recently gave up on the lawsuit against Jim Shooter has ex-Publisher of Marvel, and one of the more controversial figures in the field, Bill Jemas among the head honchos.
Of late, comics hasn’t heard much from the man who brought us everything from the Ultimate Comics line to, well, Mark Millar’s Trouble, and to be fair, many like it that way. His 360EP comics multi-media company hasn’t lived up to its early promises and Peace Paint is, well, it’s really odd isn’t it. But it seems, like a ninja, Bill Jemas has been hiding in plain sight all this time…
- An Afternoon With The Crew Of Star Trek: Discovery - July 23, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters -23rd July 2017 – Show Me Some Sugar - July 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller Lists – 23rd July 2017 – An Interlude Of Jokes And Riddles - July 23, 2017
- Marvel Comics Trademarks ‘Costoberfest’ - July 23, 2017
- ‘Ninjak Vs. The Valiant Universe’ Footage from ‘Bat In The Sun’ Shown At SDCC - July 23, 2017