I only found this out the other day. The company trying to get the Valiant and Acclaim characters like Harbinger, X-O Manowar and Archer And Armstrong back into print, and recently gave up on the lawsuit against Jim Shooter has ex-Publisher of Marvel, and one of the more controversial figures in the field, Bill Jemas among the head honchos.
Of late, comics hasn’t heard much from the man who brought us everything from the Ultimate Comics line to, well, Mark Millar’s Trouble, and to be fair, many like it that way. His 360EP comics multi-media company hasn’t lived up to its early promises and Peace Paint is, well, it’s really odd isn’t it. But it seems, like a ninja, Bill Jemas has been hiding in plain sight all this time…
- New Jersey School Board Votes to Keep Alison Bechdel’s Fun Home on the Curriculum - October 13, 2018
- Big Books From Marvel in 2019 – Omnibus, Masterworks and Epic Lines - October 13, 2018
- Marvel Comics to Bring Back Starforce Ahead of Captain Marvel Film - October 13, 2018
- Marvel to Publish Sequel to Brendan Deenan and Cale Atkinson’s Night Night Groot - October 13, 2018
- Marvel to Publish Sequel to Oversized Behold… Galactus Hardcover in May - October 13, 2018