I only found this out the other day. The company trying to get the Valiant and Acclaim characters like Harbinger, X-O Manowar and Archer And Armstrong back into print, and recently gave up on the lawsuit against Jim Shooter has ex-Publisher of Marvel, and one of the more controversial figures in the field, Bill Jemas among the head honchos.
Of late, comics hasn’t heard much from the man who brought us everything from the Ultimate Comics line to, well, Mark Millar’s Trouble, and to be fair, many like it that way. His 360EP comics multi-media company hasn’t lived up to its early promises and Peace Paint is, well, it’s really odd isn’t it. But it seems, like a ninja, Bill Jemas has been hiding in plain sight all this time…
- Why the Movie Thanos is More Chilling Than the Comic Book Thanos [Minor Spoilers] - April 26, 2018
- Almost All Marvel Comics Nominated for Eisners This Year Have Been Cancelled - April 26, 2018
- Steve McNiven is Developing a Barry Windsor-Smith Style - April 26, 2018
- Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez on the Upcoming Batman/Catwoman Wedding - April 26, 2018
- Lesbian Viking Comic ‘Heathen’ by Natasha Alterici in Development as a Movie - April 26, 2018