I only found this out the other day. The company trying to get the Valiant and Acclaim characters like Harbinger, X-O Manowar and Archer And Armstrong back into print, and recently gave up on the lawsuit against Jim Shooter has ex-Publisher of Marvel, and one of the more controversial figures in the field, Bill Jemas among the head honchos.
Of late, comics hasn’t heard much from the man who brought us everything from the Ultimate Comics line to, well, Mark Millar’s Trouble, and to be fair, many like it that way. His 360EP comics multi-media company hasn’t lived up to its early promises and Peace Paint is, well, it’s really odd isn’t it. But it seems, like a ninja, Bill Jemas has been hiding in plain sight all this time…
- J. Scott Campbell Art for Upcoming X-Men Black Magneto Comic to Be Announced at San Diego - July 16, 2018
- Hellboy Celebrates 25 Years of San Diego Comic-Cons - July 16, 2018
- Valiant Fans Express Financial Worries Over Chinese Owners DMG Entertainment - July 16, 2018
- Duncan Jones’s Comic Book Movie Confirmed: Rogue Trooper of 2000AD - July 16, 2018
- Amazon Prime Day Hits the UK – Here Are Some Deals to Keep Your Eye On - July 16, 2018