I only found this out the other day. The company trying to get the Valiant and Acclaim characters like Harbinger, X-O Manowar and Archer And Armstrong back into print, and recently gave up on the lawsuit against Jim Shooter has ex-Publisher of Marvel, and one of the more controversial figures in the field, Bill Jemas among the head honchos.
Of late, comics hasn’t heard much from the man who brought us everything from the Ultimate Comics line to, well, Mark Millar’s Trouble, and to be fair, many like it that way. His 360EP comics multi-media company hasn’t lived up to its early promises and Peace Paint is, well, it’s really odd isn’t it. But it seems, like a ninja, Bill Jemas has been hiding in plain sight all this time…
- Did You Notice It’s Inauguration Day? This Week’s Comic Books Did… - January 20, 2017
- Black Panther & The Crew To Become Marvel’s Third Black Panther Monthly Comic - January 20, 2017
- Philip Stead And Erin Stead Complete Mark Twain’s Lost Book, The Purloining Of Prince Oleomargarine - January 20, 2017
- Frank Cho – No Nudity, Just Catholic Nuns In Bikinis - January 20, 2017
- A Sneak Peek At The Best Selling Comic Of 2017 – Could It Be Obelix The Gaul? - January 20, 2017