There’s a thing called the Hollywood ending. Where all the moral turpitude thrown up in the air during the movie, is resolved, often with a nice easy moral conclusion.
This does not do that. Well, I mean, it does in a way, but not in the way you might expect. But it feels real, honest and true.
But it’s not exactly Brightest Day…
Absolution #6 ships in the US tomorrow and in the UK on Thursday.
In an hour’s time, the final Avatar Plug Of The Week, Alan Moore and Jacen Burrows’ Neonomicon.
- Doing Alan Moore Justice – Pat Shand on Writing Crossed+100: Mimic - May 23, 2018
- A Comic Show: Black Panthers in Space… - May 23, 2018
- When Wyatt Cenac and Dean Haspiel Created Thorgood - May 23, 2018
- Welcome to the Latest Members of DC Comics’ Superman and Batman Families (Super Sons #16 Spoilers) - May 23, 2018
- OBLIV18N by Netflix Punisher’s Ken Kristensen in Scout Comics August 2018 Solicits - May 23, 2018