When Kick Ass was launched, Mark Millar put the name of the central character up for auction, to benefit the disabled childen that his brother Dr Bobby Millar works with. And so Dave Lizewski won. And now any attempt to Google himself results in disaster.
Still, it’s been quite a feather in his cap. Raised, along with other items, a good chunk of money for a worthy cause. And now it’s happening again. I understand that Mark Millar is launching the auction tomorrow with Comic Book Resources, along with other items, to name the hero cop character from the upcoming series.
So if you fancy being the next Peter Parker, or even Dave Lizewski, better start checking that PayPal account…
- Sherlock Holmes And John Watson – A Boy, His Bear And Endless Adventures - January 16, 2017
- The Bleeding Cool Dad & Kid Reviews: LadyCastle #1, Bad Machinery: The Case of the Unknown Visitor - January 15, 2017
- Yes, That Was Paul Weller In Tonight’s Series Finale Of Sherlock (No Spoilers) - January 15, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 15th January 2017 – Concern About The Comic Book National Debt - January 15, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 15th January 2016 – “DC Continues To Sell Circles Around Marvel” - January 15, 2017