When Kick Ass was launched, Mark Millar put the name of the central character up for auction, to benefit the disabled childen that his brother Dr Bobby Millar works with. And so Dave Lizewski won. And now any attempt to Google himself results in disaster.
Still, it’s been quite a feather in his cap. Raised, along with other items, a good chunk of money for a worthy cause. And now it’s happening again. I understand that Mark Millar is launching the auction tomorrow with Comic Book Resources, along with other items, to name the hero cop character from the upcoming series.
So if you fancy being the next Peter Parker, or even Dave Lizewski, better start checking that PayPal account…
- Christopher Jones’ Cover For Doctor Who Day’s Thirteenth Doctor #1 - October 16, 2018
- More DC Comics Move From 20 to 22 Pages For $3.99 With Aquaman and Justice League Joining In - October 16, 2018
- Dan Slott Applies to Trademark a Comic Book Called ‘Future Me’ - October 16, 2018
- Details On The ‘King-Size’ Kirby Is Fantastic Hardcover From Marvel Comics – The First of Many - October 16, 2018
- Galactus Comes to the Fantastic Four in January - October 16, 2018