When Kick Ass was launched, Mark Millar put the name of the central character up for auction, to benefit the disabled childen that his brother Dr Bobby Millar works with. And so Dave Lizewski won. And now any attempt to Google himself results in disaster.
Still, it’s been quite a feather in his cap. Raised, along with other items, a good chunk of money for a worthy cause. And now it’s happening again. I understand that Mark Millar is launching the auction tomorrow with Comic Book Resources, along with other items, to name the hero cop character from the upcoming series.
So if you fancy being the next Peter Parker, or even Dave Lizewski, better start checking that PayPal account…
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018