When Kick Ass was launched, Mark Millar put the name of the central character up for auction, to benefit the disabled childen that his brother Dr Bobby Millar works with. And so Dave Lizewski won. And now any attempt to Google himself results in disaster.
Still, it’s been quite a feather in his cap. Raised, along with other items, a good chunk of money for a worthy cause. And now it’s happening again. I understand that Mark Millar is launching the auction tomorrow with Comic Book Resources, along with other items, to name the hero cop character from the upcoming series.
So if you fancy being the next Peter Parker, or even Dave Lizewski, better start checking that PayPal account…
- Batman’s Plan for Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy in This Week’s Batman #43 - March 19, 2018
- Man, Everyone Gets to be Worthy These Days (Thanos #16 and #17 Spoilers) - March 19, 2018
- Family of Star Wars/Deadpool Artist Nicole ‘Nik’ Virella Raising Money for Operation - March 19, 2018
- Golden Apple Comics Shop Launches Its Own Comics with Darick Robertson, Michael McMillian, and Lindsey Stirling - March 19, 2018
- Christopher Sebela and Joshua Hixson Launch Shanghai Red from Image in June - March 19, 2018