When Kick Ass was launched, Mark Millar put the name of the central character up for auction, to benefit the disabled childen that his brother Dr Bobby Millar works with. And so Dave Lizewski won. And now any attempt to Google himself results in disaster.
Still, it’s been quite a feather in his cap. Raised, along with other items, a good chunk of money for a worthy cause. And now it’s happening again. I understand that Mark Millar is launching the auction tomorrow with Comic Book Resources, along with other items, to name the hero cop character from the upcoming series.
So if you fancy being the next Peter Parker, or even Dave Lizewski, better start checking that PayPal account…
- Comixology Bestseller List – 22nd June 2018 – Marvel Inching Their Way Back In - June 22, 2018
- Self Made Hero Brings Ramones, and Nick Cave to Comic Stores in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- A Third Nameless City from Faith Erin Hicks in First: Second September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- As Nancy In Hell Concludes, Amigo Comics Launches Phantasmagoria in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- DC Comics to Lose the Gloss? Colourists Take Care - June 22, 2018