Well it looks like he’s after the comic book industry next. He’s been quoted as saying;
If I could work with a graphic artist and I’m working on trying to do that, that would be fun. I have the idea in my noodle but I’m not sharing it! I plan on meeting with the publishers at Vertigo. I love that stuff. I have a whole other part of my brain that does that.
Just make sure you don’t comment on the editors’ dress sense after the meeting, okay Ethan?
- Gene Luen Yang Joins the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund Board of Directors - June 21, 2018
- X-23 Relaunch Tops Advance Reorders for Comic Stores - June 21, 2018
- Cosmic King Comic Store of Springfield, Missouri to Close - June 21, 2018
- House Of Comics, of Jacksonville, Florida, to Close at the End of the Month - June 21, 2018
- DC Solicited Brian Bendis and Alex Maleev’s Absolute Scarlet by Mistake? - June 21, 2018