Look, superhero comic books have never had the most enlightened attitude to the art of masturbation.
But IGN has just printed the cover art from Blackest Night #7, a spoiler for the end of issue 6 so kept in secret until now. But is that the only reason? I ask because the Blue Lantern Flash seems to be making an internationally-understood signal in my direction, leaving me in no doubt about what he thinks of my status in light…
Yeah? Yeah? Well come here, Flash, I think you’re a douche-bag!
There we go, status quo restored.
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018
- Warren Ellis Tells You What to Expect in Castlevania Season 2 From Netflix - October 22, 2018
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018