Look, superhero comic books have never had the most enlightened attitude to the art of masturbation.
But IGN has just printed the cover art from Blackest Night #7, a spoiler for the end of issue 6 so kept in secret until now. But is that the only reason? I ask because the Blue Lantern Flash seems to be making an internationally-understood signal in my direction, leaving me in no doubt about what he thinks of my status in light…
Yeah? Yeah? Well come here, Flash, I think you’re a douche-bag!
There we go, status quo restored.
- The X-Men Gold #30 Wedding Issue Has Gone to Second Printing - June 20, 2018
- No More Issues of Cyborg: #23 Was Your Last, #24 and #25 Cancelled - June 20, 2018
- Rolled & Told from E.L. Thomas and Tristan J. Tarwater Launches in Lion Forge September 2018 Solicits - June 20, 2018
- A Comic Show: The Wedding Joke! - June 20, 2018
- 2 Grant Morrison Stories in Ahoy Comics’ First Solicits for September 2018 - June 20, 2018