Look, superhero comic books have never had the most enlightened attitude to the art of masturbation.
But IGN has just printed the cover art from Blackest Night #7, a spoiler for the end of issue 6 so kept in secret until now. But is that the only reason? I ask because the Blue Lantern Flash seems to be making an internationally-understood signal in my direction, leaving me in no doubt about what he thinks of my status in light…
Yeah? Yeah? Well come here, Flash, I think you’re a douche-bag!
There we go, status quo restored.
- DC Comics to Publish English Translation of Batman & the Justice League Manga - March 18, 2018
- Solicits for DC Ink and Zoom Titles Mera, Harley Quinn: Breaking Glass, and DC Super Hero Girls: Search for Atlantis - March 18, 2018
- Brian Michael Bendis’s Creator-Owned Comics to Cost Less from DC Than Marvel - March 18, 2018
- 8 More Absolute/Omnibus Books from DC Comics, from Flashpoint to Before Watchmen - March 18, 2018
- Adapting Madness – Bringing H.P. Lovecraft’s World to Life - March 18, 2018