Eve, our Alien Snowman (about to be beamed up to his ship) and Alice. Yes, that’s what I was doing when I was meant to be checking my sources, spelling, grammar and other things journalists are meant to do.
Of course, half way through I recveived a call from an industry figure wanting a word about one thing or another. A comics blogger’s work is never done.
Right! Off to see Kick Ass! If they haven’t cancelled it…
- Comixology Bestseller List – 22nd June 2018 – Marvel Inching Their Way Back In - June 22, 2018
- Self Made Hero Brings Ramones, and Nick Cave to Comic Stores in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- A Third Nameless City from Faith Erin Hicks in First: Second September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- As Nancy In Hell Concludes, Amigo Comics Launches Phantasmagoria in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- DC Comics to Lose the Gloss? Colourists Take Care - June 22, 2018