Eve, our Alien Snowman (about to be beamed up to his ship) and Alice. Yes, that’s what I was doing when I was meant to be checking my sources, spelling, grammar and other things journalists are meant to do.
Of course, half way through I recveived a call from an industry figure wanting a word about one thing or another. A comics blogger’s work is never done.
Right! Off to see Kick Ass! If they haven’t cancelled it…
- Tibalt Appears on Magic The Gathering: Chandra #3, Fandom Goes Wild - October 17, 2018
- Fortnite Parody Comic ‘Fartnite’ to be Published From Remy Eisu Mokhtar and Chris Crosby - October 17, 2018
- Sarah Kuhn and Alitha Martinez Return to Barbie Comics, in Papercutz January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Dave Sim Parodies X-Men For New Comic, Giant-Size Jingles - October 17, 2018
- Blake Northcott and Donny Tran Launch New ‘What If?’ Line From Aspen in January 2019 Solicits - October 17, 2018