Yesterday, Bleeding Cool talked about Take Comics winning a competition to raise capital to fund its development of online comics technology.
Looks like it’s taking the bull by the horns. Renaming itself Graphic.ly, this North East England company has so far raised $1.2 million from the likes of DFJ Mercury and Starz Media.
Their first product with be a social network-based digital comics marketplace, already has a deal with Marvel Comics and has appointed Micah Baldwin of Lijit as their CEO. The package will run on desktops, iPhones, Androids with a web-based version to follow.
Beta signups are currently available and their twitter feeds has a number of codes to “line jump”…
- Okay… How About a Fantastic Four #1 for June as Well? - February 22, 2018
- More DC/Hanna-Barbera Crossover Comics, Including Super-Sons/Dynomutt - February 22, 2018
- Marvel’s Fresh Start and Rick Remender and Bengal’s Death Or Glory on Front of Next Week’s Diamond Previews - February 22, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for May 2018 – the Day After Image Expo (Pics Update) - February 22, 2018
- Marvel Rumours Spilling Out of ComicsPRO – A Cosmic Ghost Rider Series? - February 22, 2018