Yesterday, Bleeding Cool talked about Take Comics winning a competition to raise capital to fund its development of online comics technology.
Looks like it’s taking the bull by the horns. Renaming itself Graphic.ly, this North East England company has so far raised $1.2 million from the likes of DFJ Mercury and Starz Media.
Their first product with be a social network-based digital comics marketplace, already has a deal with Marvel Comics and has appointed Micah Baldwin of Lijit as their CEO. The package will run on desktops, iPhones, Androids with a web-based version to follow.
Beta signups are currently available and their twitter feeds has a number of codes to “line jump”…
- September’s Vegas Fan Fusion Cancelled by Square Egg - August 20, 2018
- Mayo “SEN” Naito to Create Back-Up Strip in New Shazam Comic - August 20, 2018
- Frank Quitely Returns to DC Comics for The Green Lantern Variant Covers - August 20, 2018
- It’s Superman vs. Dr Manhattan in November’s Doomsday Clock - August 20, 2018
- The Return of Suicide Squad: Black Files – With or Without Doctor Endless? - August 20, 2018