Yesterday, Bleeding Cool talked about Take Comics winning a competition to raise capital to fund its development of online comics technology.
Looks like it’s taking the bull by the horns. Renaming itself Graphic.ly, this North East England company has so far raised $1.2 million from the likes of DFJ Mercury and Starz Media.
Their first product with be a social network-based digital comics marketplace, already has a deal with Marvel Comics and has appointed Micah Baldwin of Lijit as their CEO. The package will run on desktops, iPhones, Androids with a web-based version to follow.
Beta signups are currently available and their twitter feeds has a number of codes to “line jump”…
- All Six Age Of X-Man Spinoff Series Revealed For February - November 16, 2018
- Catwoman #6 Gets a Christmas Variant Cover From Stanley ‘Artgerm’ Lau - November 16, 2018
- Matt Lucas, Michael Socha, Steven Mangan Star in Tony Lee’s Dodge & Twist - November 16, 2018
- Thank FOC It’s Friday #3 – FOC’ing Is Your Superpower - November 16, 2018
- Marvel Turn Conan the Barbarian Into Conan the Librarian With Free Sword Bookmarks - November 16, 2018