Yesterday, Bleeding Cool talked about Take Comics winning a competition to raise capital to fund its development of online comics technology.
Looks like it’s taking the bull by the horns. Renaming itself Graphic.ly, this North East England company has so far raised $1.2 million from the likes of DFJ Mercury and Starz Media.
Their first product with be a social network-based digital comics marketplace, already has a deal with Marvel Comics and has appointed Micah Baldwin of Lijit as their CEO. The package will run on desktops, iPhones, Androids with a web-based version to follow.
Beta signups are currently available and their twitter feeds has a number of codes to “line jump”…
- Doing Alan Moore Justice – Pat Shand on Writing Crossed+100: Mimic - May 23, 2018
- A Comic Show: Black Panthers in Space… - May 23, 2018
- When Wyatt Cenac and Dean Haspiel Created Thorgood - May 23, 2018
- Welcome to the Latest Members of DC Comics’ Superman and Batman Families (Super Sons #16 Spoilers) - May 23, 2018
- OBLIV18N by Netflix Punisher’s Ken Kristensen in Scout Comics August 2018 Solicits - May 23, 2018