“To really tell my story in an interesting way, the part that I wanted to include in the book — the part that intrigued me — was what came before. The origins … where the inspiration came from: my creative life as a boy,” he says, resting his hands behind his head.
Sauntering upstairs, he points out the relics of his childhood — personally inscribed art from comic book artist Milton Caniff, Boris Karloff characters, Flash Gordon cartoons.
FilmWatch: Nile Gardner in The Daily Telegraph names The Dark Knight as the sixth best conservative-promoting movie of the decade and 300 as the tenth.
SongWatch: Rebecca May muses on Batman: Arkham Asylum winning Game Of The Year.
PopeWatch: Is Paul Pope drawing a Command And Conquer comic? Really?
RealityWatch: Andrew Woods, one of the members of MTV’s The Real World: DC reality TV series is a comic book artist. Which means requisite cosplay photos…
And tasteful comic strips.
He’s going to be a laugh riot isn’t he? Here’s his latest tweet:
i just had sex while i watched myself on tv!!! who else can say that… obama can, president of tappin dat ass!!!
Somehow Big Brother suddenly doesn’t seem so bad.
- Comic Store In Your Future – When Google Says You Are Closed On Wednesdays - March 24, 2018
- Diamond Tells Retailers That Comic Called ‘The Pervert’ Has ‘Explicit Content’ - March 24, 2018
- Blue Language, Blood and Headshots -The Suicide Squad WonderCon 2018 Roundtables (VIDEO) - March 24, 2018
- A Very Fast Run Through the Sonic #1 WonderCon 2018 Variant - March 23, 2018
- More Action Comics #1000 Covers from Jim Lee, Olivier Coipel, Dave Dorman, and Felipe Massafera - March 23, 2018