“To really tell my story in an interesting way, the part that I wanted to include in the book — the part that intrigued me — was what came before. The origins … where the inspiration came from: my creative life as a boy,” he says, resting his hands behind his head.
Sauntering upstairs, he points out the relics of his childhood — personally inscribed art from comic book artist Milton Caniff, Boris Karloff characters, Flash Gordon cartoons.
FilmWatch: Nile Gardner in The Daily Telegraph names The Dark Knight as the sixth best conservative-promoting movie of the decade and 300 as the tenth.
SongWatch: Rebecca May muses on Batman: Arkham Asylum winning Game Of The Year.
PopeWatch: Is Paul Pope drawing a Command And Conquer comic? Really?
RealityWatch: Andrew Woods, one of the members of MTV’s The Real World: DC reality TV series is a comic book artist. Which means requisite cosplay photos…
And tasteful comic strips.
He’s going to be a laugh riot isn’t he? Here’s his latest tweet:
i just had sex while i watched myself on tv!!! who else can say that… obama can, president of tappin dat ass!!!
Somehow Big Brother suddenly doesn’t seem so bad.
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018