Created to help sell the world of The Book Of Eli, with the comic book artists used for conceptual, illustration and storyboard designs for the movie, Chris Weston and Tommy Lee Edwards, here are two motion comic books that act as prequels to the movie.
You know, with all this lovely comic book-style stuff I’ve got the horrible feeling I’ll be disappointed watching Denzel Washington in this movie as opposed to a Chris Weston-drawn Washington…
- How a Marvel Marketer Helped Rob Liefeld Persuade Marvel Comics to Publish X-Force - March 22, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Infinity Countdown, Hunt for Wolverine, X-Men Gold and Fantastic Four: Beyond Galactus - March 22, 2018
- Thanos to Fight His Own Future in Thanos: The Infinity Conflict by Jim Starlin and Alan Davis - March 22, 2018
- Second Printings for Thanos, X-Men Red, Avengers, Rick & Morty and Jim Henson’s Labyrinth - March 22, 2018
- Rumour: Apple to Buy Sony? - March 22, 2018