Bleeding Cool was the first to tell you about the existence of misprinted examples of DC’s Blackest Night promotional items and name them Error Rings, where the symbol printed on the ring did not match its colour.
At the time such error rings started to sell for about $15. Then the success of the Blackest Night promotion really hit. The prices started to rocket.
A Blackest Night Error Ring, red colour but with a symbol from Agent Orange just sold on eBay for $103. While a Sapphire ring with an Orange logo on it went for $89. And a green ring with a sapphire logo went for $35, as did a yellow ring with a blue logo on it.
The hunt will be on for a full colour set of rings sharing the same logo, or one colour with all the logos on it.
And it might be worth checking your own rings to see if you’ve won the Error Rings lottery…
- Comic Store In Your Future – The Return of Diamond’s Secret Shopper - May 26, 2018
- Letitia Wright Would Rather Be the New Black Panther Than the New Iron Man - May 26, 2018
- David Harewood Promises Big Changes to Supergirl at the End of Season 3 - May 26, 2018
- 15 Things to Pick Up at MCM London Comic Con 2018 Today - May 26, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – Justice, No Justice - May 25, 2018