Bleeding Cool was the first to tell you about the existence of misprinted examples of DC’s Blackest Night promotional items and name them Error Rings, where the symbol printed on the ring did not match its colour.
At the time such error rings started to sell for about $15. Then the success of the Blackest Night promotion really hit. The prices started to rocket.
A Blackest Night Error Ring, red colour but with a symbol from Agent Orange just sold on eBay for $103. While a Sapphire ring with an Orange logo on it went for $89. And a green ring with a sapphire logo went for $35, as did a yellow ring with a blue logo on it.
The hunt will be on for a full colour set of rings sharing the same logo, or one colour with all the logos on it.
And it might be worth checking your own rings to see if you’ve won the Error Rings lottery…
- DC Comics to Ship Batman: Damned with Special Care to Prevent Damages - August 15, 2018
- Die!Die!Die! #2 is Out Next Wednesday, #3 Out on 26th September - August 15, 2018
- DC Comics to Start a Nuclear War Against Christmas with the Nuclear Winter Special 2018 - August 15, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell, Women Readers, and Dogpiling on Critics - August 15, 2018
- Limited Edition Polybagged Black Badge #1 Sent to Key Influencers… Bleeding Cool Not Included - August 15, 2018