Bleeding Cool was the first to tell you about the existence of misprinted examples of DC’s Blackest Night promotional items and name them Error Rings, where the symbol printed on the ring did not match its colour.
At the time such error rings started to sell for about $15. Then the success of the Blackest Night promotion really hit. The prices started to rocket.
A Blackest Night Error Ring, red colour but with a symbol from Agent Orange just sold on eBay for $103. While a Sapphire ring with an Orange logo on it went for $89. And a green ring with a sapphire logo went for $35, as did a yellow ring with a blue logo on it.
The hunt will be on for a full colour set of rings sharing the same logo, or one colour with all the logos on it.
And it might be worth checking your own rings to see if you’ve won the Error Rings lottery…
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018