Oh you Americans. You get your Pixar films months before us Brits do. You got Bad Santa a whole year before we did. And Hamlet 2 didn’t even reach us, despite starring one of our leading comedy lights.
So forgive us poor misbegotten limeys if we revel in the fact that we get Kick Ass a full two weeks in April before you Americans.
The movie based on the Mark Millar/John Romita Jr creator owned comic for Marvel has been getting rave earlyreviews from everyone except Jeanette Winterson, and has building hype nicely in a very Mark Millaresque way. But despite the Americans expectations, the USA launch date is April 16th and the UK date is April 2nd.
That’s two weeks worth of spoilers to fill the net. And from what I hear the film does take divergences from the comic, so there’s plenty to spoil.
Still, the film is called Kick Ass instead of Kick Arse. Damn Americans, you win again.
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017