(UPDATE: Hello Farkers, feel free to browse the site, lots of fun stuff…)
Japanese manga artist Ryusuke Hamamoto is creating an Alan Moore dojinshi, or fan book. Oh and a stitchpunk action figure as well…
The story seems to potray a young woman at a British school, in a not-regulation-length skirt, that smells of fish and chips…
…finding Glycon, the Roman sock puppet god worshipped by Alan Moore, in her locker.
As you do. This looks like it could be fun! UPDATE: Oh I see it’s actually Alan Moore as a schoolgirl. Obviously.
Oh, cheer up you…
- Wonder Woman #27 Engages In Warner Bros Product Placement (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Who Let Tony Lee Help Run The London Film And Comic Con This Weekend? - July 26, 2017
- Jared Leto In Talks For Valiant’s Bloodshot Movie - July 26, 2017
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017