(UPDATE: Hello Farkers, feel free to browse the site, lots of fun stuff…)
Japanese manga artist Ryusuke Hamamoto is creating an Alan Moore dojinshi, or fan book. Oh and a stitchpunk action figure as well…
The story seems to potray a young woman at a British school, in a not-regulation-length skirt, that smells of fish and chips…
…finding Glycon, the Roman sock puppet god worshipped by Alan Moore, in her locker.
As you do. This looks like it could be fun! UPDATE: Oh I see it’s actually Alan Moore as a schoolgirl. Obviously.
Oh, cheer up you…
- White Noise In London – Paradiso and Void Indigo Exhibition at Orbital Comics, With a Walkthrough From Ram V on Saturday - January 18, 2018
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018