(UPDATE: Hello Farkers, feel free to browse the site, lots of fun stuff…)
Japanese manga artist Ryusuke Hamamoto is creating an Alan Moore dojinshi, or fan book. Oh and a stitchpunk action figure as well…
The story seems to potray a young woman at a British school, in a not-regulation-length skirt, that smells of fish and chips…
…finding Glycon, the Roman sock puppet god worshipped by Alan Moore, in her locker.
As you do. This looks like it could be fun! UPDATE: Oh I see it’s actually Alan Moore as a schoolgirl. Obviously.
Oh, cheer up you…
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Puts Five Million Comics In The Classroom, Announces Kid Sherlock, Albert Einstein: Time Mason, Stray, Midnight Tiger And The Ghost, The Owl - April 27, 2017
- Heading Towards 100,000 For X-O Manowar #1’s Third Printing - April 27, 2017