(UPDATE: Hello Farkers, feel free to browse the site, lots of fun stuff…)
Japanese manga artist Ryusuke Hamamoto is creating an Alan Moore dojinshi, or fan book. Oh and a stitchpunk action figure as well…
The story seems to potray a young woman at a British school, in a not-regulation-length skirt, that smells of fish and chips…
…finding Glycon, the Roman sock puppet god worshipped by Alan Moore, in her locker.
As you do. This looks like it could be fun! UPDATE: Oh I see it’s actually Alan Moore as a schoolgirl. Obviously.
Oh, cheer up you…
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017
- Warren Ellis, On Whether Nazis Should Be Punched In The Face, Or Not - January 22, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd January 2017 – Supergirl Grabs Bleeding Cool By The Traffic - January 22, 2017
- Sean Gordon Murphy’s New Batman Series, Teased… - January 22, 2017