Oh go on then Mr PR Person, I will embed a featurette (read, advert) for the new Sherlock Holmes movie by Guy Ritchie, starring Robert Downey Jr and Jude Law on Bleeding Cool. Because it looks pretty, the bit with the stick in the face is funny and London looks superb in it. And I do like my London.
Although they do seem to be pushing this as a “superhero movie” a little bit too much, no?
- The Daily LITG – 17th November 2018 – It’s Local Comic Shop Day - November 17, 2018
- Serious Allegations Made About the Last Days of Stan Lee - November 16, 2018
- All Six Age Of X-Man Spinoff Series Revealed For February - November 16, 2018
- Catwoman #6 Gets a Christmas Variant Cover From Stanley ‘Artgerm’ Lau - November 16, 2018
- Matt Lucas, Michael Socha, Steven Mangan Star in Tony Lee’s Dodge & Twist - November 16, 2018