Watchmensch, my Watchmen comic book parody that takes a trip through the tussles between creators and publishers over the last seventy-odd years, is already available on PanelFly, and Comixology any day now.
But now it exists as its own App in its own reader, designed by Mike Meyer of Weasel Floss Studios, creators of the iBuddha. Who also coloured Watchmensch.
The Weasel Reader has been designed to optimise the reading experience on an Apple iPhone sized screen – how it handles pages, and individual panels, whatever their shape.
And it works a little like this.
Or so I’m told, I don’t actually have an iPhone. But it looks quite pretty from where I’m sitting.
I understand the iWeasel people are talking to other publishers about how to maximise their reader experience. I feel rather honoured to be their first.
Download a copy here, do tell me what you think of it – the comic and the reader.
- Life Is Strange #1 and Bloodshot: Rising Spirit #1 Go to Second Prints the Day Before Publishing - November 13, 2018
- The Conservative Councillor of Camden Who Paid Tribute to Stan Lee - November 13, 2018
- Talking to Kieron Gillen About Peter Cannon: Thunderbolt and DIE, With Wine and Cheese (VIDEO) - November 13, 2018
- Talking To – And About – Stan Lee - November 13, 2018
- Jonathan Ross, Correcting the BBC Over Stan Lee on Newsnight Last Night - November 13, 2018