Phonogram #5 arrived at a number of stores this week, with a note asking to destroy the copies, and the promise that a new print run of the comic will arrive next week. All down to a bar code error, apparently.
Of course a lot of people have been waiting a long time for #5. And distributor notes don’t count for much for some retailers when faced with a Phonofan with a serious look on his face.
Somehow, I got an unpulped Phonogram #5. I’m happy now.
They can tell me to destroy this week’s copies of Phonogram but they can’t stop me from reading it first.
Destroying Phonogram? Any chance you can wait until I get there? :P
Basically how friendly are you with your local comic shop, and how discreet can you be? Obviously send a photo in with the comic in question…
Until then, here’s an early look at issue 6’s cover…
- All Six Age Of X-Man Spinoff Series Revealed For February - November 16, 2018
- Catwoman #6 Gets a Christmas Variant Cover From Stanley ‘Artgerm’ Lau - November 16, 2018
- Matt Lucas, Michael Socha, Steven Mangan Star in Tony Lee’s Dodge & Twist - November 16, 2018
- Thank FOC It’s Friday #3 – FOC’ing Is Your Superpower - November 16, 2018
- Marvel Turn Conan the Barbarian Into Conan the Librarian With Free Sword Bookmarks - November 16, 2018