After last week’s piece on Lords Of Misrule with a new story, The Street Where You Live written by John Tomlinson and drawn by Peter Snejbjerg, we discovered that the story had already been drawn thirteen years ago, by Mike Perkins, and published in Negative Burn #42.
Ans here it is… feel free to compare and contrast.
- Tomorrow, Bill Sienkiewicz Pretends to Be Esad Ribic - November 20, 2018
- Aspen Teases the Return of Damsels In Excess in February 2019 Solicits - November 20, 2018
- Preview: Zoe Quinn and Robbi Rodriguez’ Goddess Mode - November 20, 2018
- So… How Are You Meant To Count Avengers Issue Numbers Now? - November 20, 2018
- Our First Look at Mark MIllar and Simone Bianchi’s Sharkey The Bounty Hunter for Netflix – With Covers From Frank Quitely and Matteo Scalera - November 20, 2018