Tomorrow, the fifth issue of Phonogram by Kieron Gillen. Jamie McKelvie and Matt Wilson was to have been published from Image Comics. Already held up by production issues, its publication was much anticipated by people like, well, me. It’s my favourite comic in singles right now.
Unfortunately an incorrect barcode on the cover has meant that the print run has been pulped. Diamond have asked that copies that made it to the UK be destroyed, and a new print run will be arriving next week.
Which might have kinda put the dampers on the Phonogram issue 5 party happening in London on Thursday. But this week the first issue of S.W.O.R.D. is published, with a back up strip by Kieron Gillen. Jamie McKelvie and Matt Wilson, from Marvel Comics.
Two very different comics. But they both look the same. So instead the boys are having a S.W.O.R.D. #1 Back Up Party instead.
The paty is at the Prince Arthur pub near Euston station, The details are available on Facebook here.
Phonogram #5 (pictured) will be published by Image Comics next week.
UPDATE: Oh go on then, have some S.W.O.R.D. #1 backup clips as well!
- The Daily LITG, 21st November 2018, Run Rabbit Run - November 21, 2018
- Tomorrow, Bill Sienkiewicz Pretends to Be Esad Ribic - November 20, 2018
- Aspen Teases the Return of Damsels In Excess in February 2019 Solicits - November 20, 2018
- Preview: Zoe Quinn and Robbi Rodriguez’ Goddess Mode - November 20, 2018
- So… How Are You Meant To Count Avengers Issue Numbers Now? - November 20, 2018