What are you doing this lunchtime? You know, if you’re in London? If so, why not pop by the British Museum and see Paul Gravett, The Man At The Crossroads, talking about Hoshino Yukinobu. alongside the Museum’s Yukinobu exhibition.
Free (booking required), British Museum, 1.15pm to 2pm.
If I wasn’t quarantined in a swine flu house I’d be there. Tell me how it goes, eh? And then in the evening it’s party time – a club night at the ICA from
Ctrl.Alt.Shift with comics and music, life performances from Lightspeed Champion and a DJ set from Woodrow Phoenix.
£9, ICA Members £8. ICA, The Mall, London, 7pm til 1am.
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald Spoiler Free Video Review + Cast Introduction From London Screening - November 14, 2018
- DC Comics are Really Crucifying Red Hood These Days - November 14, 2018
- So How Old Are Valeria Richards, Franklin Richards and Jonathan Kent Now? (Spoilers) - November 14, 2018
- When Wonder Woman and Captain America Challenge US Government Policy - November 14, 2018
- Venom #8 And Captain America #5 Have Very Similar Final Page Twists… (SPOILERS) - November 14, 2018