Smoking Gun, a Canadian games developer, has created a graphic novel called X to tease its upcoming unnamed game. It’s written by social commentator and media theorist Douglas Rushkoff, and drawn by the game’s designers Cheoljoo Lee and Younger Yang. The first seventeen pages are online… and there’s even a little interaction hidden within the pages.
As well as documentaries such as The Merchants Of Cool and books like Media Virus, Rushkoff has also written a couple of comics, Club Zero-G and DC’s Testament series.
The first three pages are below…
- The Daily LITG – 17th November 2018 – It’s Local Comic Shop Day - November 17, 2018
- Serious Allegations Made About the Last Days of Stan Lee - November 16, 2018
- All Six Age Of X-Man Spinoff Series Revealed For February - November 16, 2018
- Catwoman #6 Gets a Christmas Variant Cover From Stanley ‘Artgerm’ Lau - November 16, 2018
- Matt Lucas, Michael Socha, Steven Mangan Star in Tony Lee’s Dodge & Twist - November 16, 2018