The Boys is the superhero satire that got booted from DC Comics despite selling ever so well, and picked up by Dynamite where it rapidly became their number one selling book. It remains one of the most successful non-Premier publisher titles on the market. And the kind fellows at Dynamite have given me the cover to show off – and the entire first issue, remastered, free and legal. Enjoy.
If that’s the word.
- New York Bar Sues Image Comics and Forbidden Planet For $2 Million Over Dead Rabbit Trademark - November 20, 2018
- How is Your Walmart Displaying Those 100-Page Exclusive DC Comics? - November 20, 2018
- Reputation Beats Assault Rifle in Batman #59 Preview - November 20, 2018
- So What’s Coming From Mark Millar And Millarworld In 2019 With Netflix? - November 20, 2018
- Full Boom Studios Catalog for February 2019 – With Hotel Dare for April - November 20, 2018