Lance Briggs is apparently something called a linebacker for a group of athletic men called the Chicago Bears. Who are, it seems, an American Football team. And not as I previously thought, an urban ursine community. I’m seriously out of my depths here.
Anyway, whoever he is, he’s writing a comic book. Of course he is. Starring a fellow named Marco Marciano.
Very much a nineties comic fan it seems as this video of his comic collection attests:
What’s the odds that when he finished his comic that he’ll try and get Image to publish it?
- All Six Age Of X-Man Spinoff Series Revealed For February - November 16, 2018
- Catwoman #6 Gets a Christmas Variant Cover From Stanley ‘Artgerm’ Lau - November 16, 2018
- Matt Lucas, Michael Socha, Steven Mangan Star in Tony Lee’s Dodge & Twist - November 16, 2018
- Thank FOC It’s Friday #3 – FOC’ing Is Your Superpower - November 16, 2018
- Marvel Turn Conan the Barbarian Into Conan the Librarian With Free Sword Bookmarks - November 16, 2018