Ignition City #5 by Warren Ellis and Gianluca Pagliarani is out today in the US and tomorrow in the UK as is Warren Ellis and Paul Duffield’s Freakangels Vol 3. No I’m not giving you a preview of Freakangels, it’s all still online here – and the fourth volume starts here. Ignition City continues its League-Of-Extraordinary-Gentlemen tactic of schmooshing great tropes of science fiction action heroics, scraping off any awkward trademarks and smashing them all togther in come kind of comic version of the Hadron Collider. Enjoy.
- Review: Black Order #1 Will Divide The Audience – With a Large Axe (Spoilers) - November 12, 2018
- Review: Avengers #10 or #700 – More Teams in Marvel’s Future and Past of Marvel to Deal With (Spoilers) - November 12, 2018
- Review: Does Uncanny X-Men #1 Want to Be X3 Done Right? (Spoilers) - November 12, 2018
- Even More Comics Folk React to the Death of Stan Lee - November 12, 2018
- Roy Thomas Says Stan Lee Was ‘Ready To Leave This Earth’ - November 12, 2018