This is the first double page spread from last week’s issue of Spawn #165 that has a few people mystified…
There are words… let’s clear that up a bit.
There’s “DEVIANTART” there, the website that collects small press comic book creator’s work in an attempt to get commissions from the big boys. This page seems to have a mish mash of all sorts of stuff… are there some uncredited bits of work thrown in there with Photoshop that might explain this lapse?
- DC Comics are Really Crucifying Red Hood These Days - November 14, 2018
- So How Old Are Valeria Richards, Franklin Richards and Jonathan Kent Now? (Spoilers) - November 14, 2018
- When Wonder Woman and Captain America Challenge US Government Policy - November 14, 2018
- Venom #8 And Captain America #5 Have Very Similar Final Page Twists… (SPOILERS) - November 14, 2018
- When Was Iceman In the Fantastic Four? (Spoilers) - November 14, 2018