This morning, Stephen Colbert, host of “The Colbert Report” & right-wing alter ego of Stephen Colbert, has been served with a legal document called a writ of replevin by schoolteacher Robt Seda-Schreiber.
It demands the return of Captain America’s shield to its rightful owner.
Two years ago Joe Quesada appeared on the Colbert Show to give Stephen the shield after Cap’s death in the comics. But now Steve Rogers appears to be returning to life, there’s still a matter of the adamantium/vibranium alloy weapon.
Robt tells Bleeding Cool that “I am willing to negotiate with Mr. Colbert. I would think he would like to keep Captain America’s shield in his so-called “Eagle’s Nest” & I am willing to discuss terms by which he could do so. I truly hope that we will be able to reach an amicable & fair agreement & we can settle this before it becomes an ugly & embarrassing courtroom spectacle.”
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s *Classified* Prelude Gets A Name – And It’s Secret Empire - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017