This morning, Stephen Colbert, host of “The Colbert Report” & right-wing alter ego of Stephen Colbert, has been served with a legal document called a writ of replevin by schoolteacher Robt Seda-Schreiber.
It demands the return of Captain America’s shield to its rightful owner.
Two years ago Joe Quesada appeared on the Colbert Show to give Stephen the shield after Cap’s death in the comics. But now Steve Rogers appears to be returning to life, there’s still a matter of the adamantium/vibranium alloy weapon.
Robt tells Bleeding Cool that “I am willing to negotiate with Mr. Colbert. I would think he would like to keep Captain America’s shield in his so-called “Eagle’s Nest” & I am willing to discuss terms by which he could do so. I truly hope that we will be able to reach an amicable & fair agreement & we can settle this before it becomes an ugly & embarrassing courtroom spectacle.”
- Grayson Lines Up A New Potential Girlfriend in Nightwing #53 (Spoilers) - November 21, 2018
- Oni Press Has Pilu Of The Woods and Queer & Trans Identities Join Rick & Morty in February 2019 Solicits - November 21, 2018
- Archie Has A New Girlfriend – and It’s Quite The Twist (Archie #700 Spoilers) - November 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Delivers a Little Fan Service In Star Wars #57 (Spoilers) - November 21, 2018
- Sharkey The Bounty Hunter, Spider-Gwen Bust on Next Week’s Previews Cover - November 21, 2018