This morning, Stephen Colbert, host of “The Colbert Report” & right-wing alter ego of Stephen Colbert, has been served with a legal document called a writ of replevin by schoolteacher Robt Seda-Schreiber.
It demands the return of Captain America’s shield to its rightful owner.
Two years ago Joe Quesada appeared on the Colbert Show to give Stephen the shield after Cap’s death in the comics. But now Steve Rogers appears to be returning to life, there’s still a matter of the adamantium/vibranium alloy weapon.
Robt tells Bleeding Cool that “I am willing to negotiate with Mr. Colbert. I would think he would like to keep Captain America’s shield in his so-called “Eagle’s Nest” & I am willing to discuss terms by which he could do so. I truly hope that we will be able to reach an amicable & fair agreement & we can settle this before it becomes an ugly & embarrassing courtroom spectacle.”
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018