This morning, Stephen Colbert, host of “The Colbert Report” & right-wing alter ego of Stephen Colbert, has been served with a legal document called a writ of replevin by schoolteacher Robt Seda-Schreiber.
It demands the return of Captain America’s shield to its rightful owner.
Two years ago Joe Quesada appeared on the Colbert Show to give Stephen the shield after Cap’s death in the comics. But now Steve Rogers appears to be returning to life, there’s still a matter of the adamantium/vibranium alloy weapon.
Robt tells Bleeding Cool that “I am willing to negotiate with Mr. Colbert. I would think he would like to keep Captain America’s shield in his so-called “Eagle’s Nest” & I am willing to discuss terms by which he could do so. I truly hope that we will be able to reach an amicable & fair agreement & we can settle this before it becomes an ugly & embarrassing courtroom spectacle.”
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017
- Marvel’s Hasbro Panel At San Diego Comic-Con In 85 Photos - July 22, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok Poster Released To Dazzle The Senses - July 22, 2017
- Miracleman Is Coming. Just Not Yet. Wait. - July 22, 2017
- Motor Crush #9 Will Be A Flashback Issue Drawn By Cameron Stewart With Babs Tarr On Colours - July 22, 2017