This morning, Stephen Colbert, host of “The Colbert Report” & right-wing alter ego of Stephen Colbert, has been served with a legal document called a writ of replevin by schoolteacher Robt Seda-Schreiber.
It demands the return of Captain America’s shield to its rightful owner.
Two years ago Joe Quesada appeared on the Colbert Show to give Stephen the shield after Cap’s death in the comics. But now Steve Rogers appears to be returning to life, there’s still a matter of the adamantium/vibranium alloy weapon.
Robt tells Bleeding Cool that “I am willing to negotiate with Mr. Colbert. I would think he would like to keep Captain America’s shield in his so-called “Eagle’s Nest” & I am willing to discuss terms by which he could do so. I truly hope that we will be able to reach an amicable & fair agreement & we can settle this before it becomes an ugly & embarrassing courtroom spectacle.”
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017
- Some Big Wins At The C2E2 Charity Auction - April 23, 2017