The Heroes For Equal Rights Organisation (H. E. R. O.) is encouraging people to dress up in superhero costumes this All Hallow’s Eve and go door to door, not soliciting for candy, but handing out leaflets promoting peace and tolerance.
No seriously, a grown man dressed as Batman turns up on your door lecturing you not to be a bigot. Seriously?
I’m sure their intentions are noble, their hearts pure and motivation on the up up. But c’mon…
- The Daily LITG – 17th November 2018 – It’s Local Comic Shop Day - November 17, 2018
- Serious Allegations Made About the Last Days of Stan Lee - November 16, 2018
- All Six Age Of X-Man Spinoff Series Revealed For February - November 16, 2018
- Catwoman #6 Gets a Christmas Variant Cover From Stanley ‘Artgerm’ Lau - November 16, 2018
- Matt Lucas, Michael Socha, Steven Mangan Star in Tony Lee’s Dodge & Twist - November 16, 2018