It was The Losers panel at the MCM London Expo today, with Idris Alba, Jock and… who was that closest to the camera? Let’s take a close up of his name placeholder.
That’s right, the well known Marvel exclusive writer and cast-member of the UK soap Andy Dingle. Or is he? Seems there may be a few others with claim to that name…
Thankfully the rightful claimant was found drowning his sorrows in the Fox pub, while singing along to the Ting Tings.
“That’s not my name, that’s not my name, that’s not my name, that’s not my… name!”
- Looks Like Leviathan Begins in Action Comics #1007 - November 17, 2018
- Todd Matthy’s Writer’s Commentary on Robots Vs Princesses #3 - November 17, 2018
- Viz Announce My Hero Academia: Smash, Komi Can’t Communicate, Beastars and Automatic Eve for 2019 - November 17, 2018
- Kodansha to Publish Cardcaptor Sakura: Collector’s Edition in 2019 - November 17, 2018
- Batman Writer Tom King Takes on Bill Maher Over Stan Lee and Donald Trump - November 17, 2018