Sampling of comics is a publishing trick that many people have used over the years. Creating anthologies to display a publisher’s wares hoping that readers will respond to a certain snippet and track down the full monty.
The Grassroots Anthology is an online version of the same, organised by Brendan McGinley, collecting examples of some of the more interesting digital comics talent at the moment – and giving them a push. It’s intended to provide samples of work for readers, reviewers and journalists who want to discover more.
- More Marvel Comics Omnibuses for 2019 – Thanos, Star Wars and Conan - August 18, 2018
- A G-Rated Deadpool… - August 18, 2018
- Unboxing Firefly’s May 2018 Loot Crate with Kaylee … in August - August 18, 2018
- Doomsday Clock, Heroes In Crisis and John Byrne – All in Action Comics #1002 - August 18, 2018
- From East Asian to Caucasian – Psylocke Switches Back on Wednesday - August 17, 2018