Comic Con International: San Diego runs Thursday to Sunday with a Preview Night on the Wednesday. One observation on the convention floor this year was that the Preview Night was even busier than Thursday, concentrated as it was into a few hours with less programming to draw people away. But, still, it was a good way for some people who had bought tickets for the whole week to get a glimpse of what was coming… and an exclusive Green Lantern doll, of course.
Well, access next year may be a little harder. The full Four Day Plus Preview Night ticket is sold out already. And Four Day Without Preview Night ticket, at $100, is selling out. Expect them to be gone in days…
Are you going to San Diego next year? Are you sure you are?
- Comixology Bestseller List – Justice, No Justice - May 25, 2018
- Champions, Black Panther, and Mystery of Madripoor Go to Second Prints for Marvel Comics - May 25, 2018
- Antarctic Press Seeks Superhero Submissions for the Superverse - May 25, 2018
- Golden Apple Comics Is Now in Diamond Previews: Adventure Van and Blastosaurus - May 25, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell Covers to X-Classified #1 Cancelled - May 25, 2018