Comic Con International: San Diego runs Thursday to Sunday with a Preview Night on the Wednesday. One observation on the convention floor this year was that the Preview Night was even busier than Thursday, concentrated as it was into a few hours with less programming to draw people away. But, still, it was a good way for some people who had bought tickets for the whole week to get a glimpse of what was coming… and an exclusive Green Lantern doll, of course.
Well, access next year may be a little harder. The full Four Day Plus Preview Night ticket is sold out already. And Four Day Without Preview Night ticket, at $100, is selling out. Expect them to be gone in days…
Are you going to San Diego next year? Are you sure you are?
- Did Stark Just Unmask Peter Parker To The World Again? Seriously? - October 18, 2017
- So Maybe Wonder Woman Wasn’t The Worst Mother – But Then Superman Was A Terrible Step-Dad (Justice League #31 Spoilers) - October 18, 2017
- Strangers In Paradise XXV Confirmed For January 2018 From Terry Moore - October 18, 2017
- From Secret Empire To Marvel Legacy – Secret Warriors #7, Guardians #12, Iron Man #593, Hulk #709, Champions #13, Luke Cage #166, Monsters Unleashed #7, Venom #156, Cable #150, Spider-Gwen #25 And Thor #700 - October 18, 2017
- IDW Solicits For January 2018, With Launch Of Female-Focused Weekly Star Wars Comic - October 18, 2017