Comic Con International: San Diego runs Thursday to Sunday with a Preview Night on the Wednesday. One observation on the convention floor this year was that the Preview Night was even busier than Thursday, concentrated as it was into a few hours with less programming to draw people away. But, still, it was a good way for some people who had bought tickets for the whole week to get a glimpse of what was coming… and an exclusive Green Lantern doll, of course.
Well, access next year may be a little harder. The full Four Day Plus Preview Night ticket is sold out already. And Four Day Without Preview Night ticket, at $100, is selling out. Expect them to be gone in days…
Are you going to San Diego next year? Are you sure you are?
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018
- In the Wake of Doomsday Clock, DC Comics Collects Don McGregor and Gene Colan’s Nathaniel Dusk - March 17, 2018
- Jim Lee’s First Two Pages for Brian Bendis’ Action Comics #1000 – and a Six Hour Video of Him Drawing One - March 17, 2018
- 481 3rd Ave – the New Location for JHU in New York City - March 17, 2018
- Diamond Drops Prices of DC Comics Collections in the UK - March 17, 2018