Comic Con International: San Diego runs Thursday to Sunday with a Preview Night on the Wednesday. One observation on the convention floor this year was that the Preview Night was even busier than Thursday, concentrated as it was into a few hours with less programming to draw people away. But, still, it was a good way for some people who had bought tickets for the whole week to get a glimpse of what was coming… and an exclusive Green Lantern doll, of course.
Well, access next year may be a little harder. The full Four Day Plus Preview Night ticket is sold out already. And Four Day Without Preview Night ticket, at $100, is selling out. Expect them to be gone in days…
Are you going to San Diego next year? Are you sure you are?
- New Comic Store in Worksop, England, Part of the Town Centre’s Revival - December 11, 2017
- Is DC Comics Playing Editorial Musical Chairs? - December 10, 2017
- For Christmas, How About a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pizza Box for $55? - December 10, 2017
- A Few Shots of Cosplay from Tokyo Comic Con 2017 - December 10, 2017
- Modern Mythos with the Outstanding Jack Rabbit - December 10, 2017