Comic Con International: San Diego runs Thursday to Sunday with a Preview Night on the Wednesday. One observation on the convention floor this year was that the Preview Night was even busier than Thursday, concentrated as it was into a few hours with less programming to draw people away. But, still, it was a good way for some people who had bought tickets for the whole week to get a glimpse of what was coming… and an exclusive Green Lantern doll, of course.
Well, access next year may be a little harder. The full Four Day Plus Preview Night ticket is sold out already. And Four Day Without Preview Night ticket, at $100, is selling out. Expect them to be gone in days…
Are you going to San Diego next year? Are you sure you are?
- A Drinking, Dancing Pig Explores His Weird World In ‘Hamfam’, Now On Kickstarter - August 19, 2017
- ‘Mech Cadet Yu’ By Greg Pak And Takeshi Miyazawa Will Be An Ongoing Series - August 19, 2017
- We Talk To The Supergirl Cosplayer “Along For The Ride” At The White Nationalist Rally In Charlottesville - August 19, 2017
- Writer’s Perspective: What I Learned From Creating ‘Robots Vs. Princesses’ - August 19, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future: The Secret Empire Sales Drop - August 19, 2017