Avatar are on a roll this week. Crossed, Absolution and now Wormwood. The story of the Anti-Christ who doesn’t want to bring down the Apocalypse on our heads and his best drinking mate, Jesus, who isn’t quite up for a Second Coming. And so our friends pass the time, with Wormwood (and yes, I think of the Screwtape Letters every time), his pet sentient rabbit who’s into furry porn, Joan of Arc and trying to have a normal relationship while running one of the world’s biggest media companies.
- The Reverse-Flash Gets A New Origin As A “Bunny Boiler” In Today’s Flash #25 - June 28, 2017
- Eric Heisser And Raul Allen Are Valiant’s Secret Weapons - June 28, 2017
- A Certain Someone Returns In Today’s X-O Manowar #4 (SPOILERS) - June 28, 2017
- There’s Nothing There … Except For A Second Print Of #1 - June 28, 2017
- The Betrayals And Revivals Of Secret Empire #5 SPOILERS - June 28, 2017