Avatar are on a roll this week. Crossed, Absolution and now Wormwood. The story of the Anti-Christ who doesn’t want to bring down the Apocalypse on our heads and his best drinking mate, Jesus, who isn’t quite up for a Second Coming. And so our friends pass the time, with Wormwood (and yes, I think of the Screwtape Letters every time), his pet sentient rabbit who’s into furry porn, Joan of Arc and trying to have a normal relationship while running one of the world’s biggest media companies.
- Richard Corben Returns To Heavy Metal Magazine - October 23, 2017
- Armando Iannucci Comes To Forbidden Planet In London Tomorrow - October 23, 2017
- Rick Veitch’s Boy Maximortal: Killing Every Fancypants Fascist - October 23, 2017
- Free Paper Girls Comics In October 2017 Loot Crate (UNBOXING) - October 23, 2017
- Liam Sharp Has A Mystery New Comic For February 2018 - October 23, 2017