Avatar are on a roll this week. Crossed, Absolution and now Wormwood. The story of the Anti-Christ who doesn’t want to bring down the Apocalypse on our heads and his best drinking mate, Jesus, who isn’t quite up for a Second Coming. And so our friends pass the time, with Wormwood (and yes, I think of the Screwtape Letters every time), his pet sentient rabbit who’s into furry porn, Joan of Arc and trying to have a normal relationship while running one of the world’s biggest media companies.
- POW! Entertainment Registers More ‘Stan Lee’ Trademarks for Sleeping Bags, Pizza Crust Mixes and Yoga Mats - April 22, 2018
- Gabriele Dell’Otto’s Exclusive Retailer Variant for Amazing Spider-Man #800 - April 22, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd April 2018 – ‘Action Comics Was the Highest/Fastest Selling Book in Our History’ - April 22, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd April 2018 – DC ComicsGetting Fresh - April 22, 2018
- The Age Of Bronze Goes Full Colour as a Digital Ongong Series - April 22, 2018