Avatar are on a roll this week. Crossed, Absolution and now Wormwood. The story of the Anti-Christ who doesn’t want to bring down the Apocalypse on our heads and his best drinking mate, Jesus, who isn’t quite up for a Second Coming. And so our friends pass the time, with Wormwood (and yes, I think of the Screwtape Letters every time), his pet sentient rabbit who’s into furry porn, Joan of Arc and trying to have a normal relationship while running one of the world’s biggest media companies.
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018
- Comic Store in Your Future: Not Convinced Comic Sales Are Going to Improve Anytime Soon - January 21, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 21st January 2018 – A “Great Thaw” Taking Place over Marvel’s Comics - January 21, 2018