Now it appears that his vast collection of Batman comics and memorabilia, filling four warehouses, has been stolen. Believed to the the second largest suchcollection in the world, it was worth many millions of dollars. According to the Miami Herald, locks on the warehouses were cut.
His family are already engaged in a court battle over the estate and have accused each other of arranging Novack’s murder, which remains unsolved, and have engaged in a public fistfight over the matter. The comparison to a Batman-style plot has already been noted by many.
If any one is approached by someone wishing to sell large amounts of valuable Batman comics and merchandise, they should contact the Rye Brook police department.
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018