Now it appears that his vast collection of Batman comics and memorabilia, filling four warehouses, has been stolen. Believed to the the second largest suchcollection in the world, it was worth many millions of dollars. According to the Miami Herald, locks on the warehouses were cut.
His family are already engaged in a court battle over the estate and have accused each other of arranging Novack’s murder, which remains unsolved, and have engaged in a public fistfight over the matter. The comparison to a Batman-style plot has already been noted by many.
If any one is approached by someone wishing to sell large amounts of valuable Batman comics and merchandise, they should contact the Rye Brook police department.
- Photos: Inside Last Night’s Blade Runner VIP Party At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- The Tempest – Alan Moore And Kevin O’Neill’s Final League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen Announced - July 20, 2017
- San Diego Comic-Con 2017 On Video: From One Side Of The Show To The Other - July 20, 2017
- Marvel Releases First Poster For ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Footage From Kingsman 2: The Golden Circle Shown At San Diego Comic-Con – Halle Berry Just Chugged Half A Glass Of Bourbon - July 20, 2017