Now it appears that his vast collection of Batman comics and memorabilia, filling four warehouses, has been stolen. Believed to the the second largest suchcollection in the world, it was worth many millions of dollars. According to the Miami Herald, locks on the warehouses were cut.
His family are already engaged in a court battle over the estate and have accused each other of arranging Novack’s murder, which remains unsolved, and have engaged in a public fistfight over the matter. The comparison to a Batman-style plot has already been noted by many.
If any one is approached by someone wishing to sell large amounts of valuable Batman comics and merchandise, they should contact the Rye Brook police department.
- Chris Evans To Read A Superhero Bedtime Story On British TV Next Month - April 24, 2017
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017