The last issue of No Hero had one of those endings that is hard to forget, even if you were to hit your brain with mind hammers.
It also seemed to be a bit of a “Yeah? Garth? You think Crossed is oh-so-shocking? Well take a look at this then! Hah!” on Warren Ellis’ part.
It probably worked.
I’ll be reviewing the comic on Wednesday morning, but until then, here’s a little sneak peek of the horrors ahead…
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017