The last issue of No Hero had one of those endings that is hard to forget, even if you were to hit your brain with mind hammers.
It also seemed to be a bit of a “Yeah? Garth? You think Crossed is oh-so-shocking? Well take a look at this then! Hah!” on Warren Ellis’ part.
It probably worked.
I’ll be reviewing the comic on Wednesday morning, but until then, here’s a little sneak peek of the horrors ahead…
(Last Updated September 21, 2009 6:40 am )
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018