The last issue of No Hero had one of those endings that is hard to forget, even if you were to hit your brain with mind hammers.
It also seemed to be a bit of a “Yeah? Garth? You think Crossed is oh-so-shocking? Well take a look at this then! Hah!” on Warren Ellis’ part.
It probably worked.
I’ll be reviewing the comic on Wednesday morning, but until then, here’s a little sneak peek of the horrors ahead…
(Last Updated September 21, 2009 6:40 am )
- X-Men Blue And Gold Enjoy Time And Relative Dimensions In Space For Marvel Legacy - July 25, 2017
- Being Spider-Man And Holding A Pig At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- Alex Ross’s Design For The Post-Secret Empire Marvel Legacy Falcon - July 25, 2017
- The Inhuman Royals Return To Earth In 2018 For Marvel Legacy - July 25, 2017
- Riverdale Goes Darker For Season 2 – A Report From San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017