The last issue of No Hero had one of those endings that is hard to forget, even if you were to hit your brain with mind hammers.
It also seemed to be a bit of a “Yeah? Garth? You think Crossed is oh-so-shocking? Well take a look at this then! Hah!” on Warren Ellis’ part.
It probably worked.
I’ll be reviewing the comic on Wednesday morning, but until then, here’s a little sneak peek of the horrors ahead…
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017