London comic shop They Walk Among Us had its going away party last night with Jon and Sabina Browne hosting a motley crew of customers, friends, professionals and a strange mixture of the three. The shop will become Ace Comics soon and both Jon and Sabrina will find new exciting ventures to keep themselves busy…
I found myself chatting and drinking with Andy Diggle, Kieron Gillen, Jamie McKelvie, Emma Vieceli, Tony Lee, Dan Boultwood and less-googleable but just as fine fellows, as I came face to face with the fact that staying at home with the kids has played absolute havoc on my alcohol tolerance.
I got two buses home. It was fine.
Anyway, Emma seems to have taken a very fetching photo of Andy, Jamie and Kieron’s shoulder on the tube home and kindly twitpicced it far and wide.
Boys and their toys.
I trod on my N95 the other day and smashed the screen. Very sad day…
This is the first Bleeding Cool piece I’ve posted when drunkish. I should do this more often. Anyway, follow @andydiggle, @mckelvie, @kierongillen and @emmavieceli and make sure they all get home safely okay? Super.
- Rogue on a Woman’s Right to Choose Her Superpowers (Mr & Mrs X #4 Spoilers) - October 17, 2018
- Batman, A Hypocrite in Today’s Batman #57 (Again) – Spoilers - October 17, 2018
- So… What Does Carol Danvers’ Name Mean? Hint, it’s Not ‘Hope’… - October 17, 2018
- Next Week’s Previews has Other History of the DC Universe on the Cover, Fight Club 3 on the Back… - October 17, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 17th October 2018 – Lucifer Won’t Eat His Porridge - October 17, 2018