I used to start writing Christmas ads for various companies around about April. That’s the kind of lead many clients needed. You want a Christmas book at a big publisher company? Pitch it in January. The year before, if it’s DC. Anyway.
The deadline for the Artists Alley tables at next year’s San Diego Comic Con has been moved up. The application form (below) needs to be returned to the Comic Con by September 15th.
So, if you have plans to exhibit there, even though we’re talking almost eleven months away, get on it.
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018
- Valiant Entertainment to Publish ‘The Forgotten Queen’ - October 22, 2018
- Geoff Weber Adds Depth to The Scientists by Thinking Inside the Box - October 22, 2018
- Unboxing the Beatles Yellow Submarine Graphic Novel Special Gift Set from Titan Comics With My Dad - October 22, 2018