Will the D23 DisneyCon give us any more Marvel/Disney scoops or will it all be about theme parks?
The Washington Times cite Squirrel Girl as evidence of Marvel’s reach of characters. Somewhere Dan Slott squeals with joy. But was “Universal seen as big loser” really necessary?
Dacre Stoker and Ian Holt (both writing forewords for the Harker graphic novel) have their own prose sequel to Dracula, Dracula the Un-Dead . While Sid Jacobson and Ernie Colon have their own Dracula graphic novel, Vlad the Impaler: The Man Who Was Dracula. Is anyone not doing a Dracula sequel right now?
And Mike Choi improvises some disturbing animation on the Nintendo DSi…
And may I introduce… the Japanese covers to their two volume edition of From Hell… catch the motion comic teaser at the link.
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018