Will the D23 DisneyCon give us any more Marvel/Disney scoops or will it all be about theme parks?
The Washington Times cite Squirrel Girl as evidence of Marvel’s reach of characters. Somewhere Dan Slott squeals with joy. But was “Universal seen as big loser” really necessary?
Dacre Stoker and Ian Holt (both writing forewords for the Harker graphic novel) have their own prose sequel to Dracula, Dracula the Un-Dead . While Sid Jacobson and Ernie Colon have their own Dracula graphic novel, Vlad the Impaler: The Man Who Was Dracula. Is anyone not doing a Dracula sequel right now?
And Mike Choi improvises some disturbing animation on the Nintendo DSi…
And may I introduce… the Japanese covers to their two volume edition of From Hell… catch the motion comic teaser at the link.
- Captain Marvel #1 Tops Advance Reorders - December 13, 2018
- Poison Ivy Death on the Cover of Heroes In Crisis #7 - December 13, 2018
- Cullen Bunn’s Writer’s Commentary on Vampirella Vs Reanimator #1 - December 13, 2018
- NYCC Event Director Mike Armstrong Promoted to Vice President at Reed POP Expo - December 13, 2018
- New Comic Store Opens in England – Wow Comix Bury - December 13, 2018