I know we already ran a Noel Clarke story this morning, but this poster suddenly makes me want to do another.
Reign of Death is a sci-fi pulp noir detective short film, starring Noel Clarke, written and directed by Matthew Savage, using extensive CG backgrounds to portray a stylised reality, as in 300 and Sin City, and shot with the RED camera, which apparently means a lot to people. Please explain it to me in the comments…
Here are a few stills from the shoot so far.
This is how it started with Heidi MacDonald and Clive Owen, right?
- From Hilda to Esther – Walking Through Notts Comic Con 2018 - October 21, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 21st October 2018 – Happy Birthday Paul Levitz - October 21, 2018
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018