I know we already ran a Noel Clarke story this morning, but this poster suddenly makes me want to do another.
Reign of Death is a sci-fi pulp noir detective short film, starring Noel Clarke, written and directed by Matthew Savage, using extensive CG backgrounds to portray a stylised reality, as in 300 and Sin City, and shot with the RED camera, which apparently means a lot to people. Please explain it to me in the comments…
Here are a few stills from the shoot so far.
This is how it started with Heidi MacDonald and Clive Owen, right?
- Rags #1 3rd Printing, Punchline #1 2nd Printing from Antarctic Press - December 10, 2018
- Joe Illidge, No Longer Executive Editor at Valiant Entertainment (UPDATED) - December 10, 2018
- What Avengers: Endgame May Owe to Roy Thomas and Avengers #71 - December 10, 2018
- Vancouver’s The Comicshop to Close - December 10, 2018
- J Scott Campbell Published His Own Captain Marvel Covers - December 10, 2018