It has the slightly spurious honour of being the only Dracula sequel approved of by a member of the Bram Stoker family, Dacre Stoker, but that’s a temporary thing. I reckon I could do my own sequel and get some four year old great great great Stoker neice, maybe Britney Stoker, to approve of mine if I gave her an Iggle Piggle in return.
But that’s Tony. He does have a way with the media hook. And it’s gone over very well with Stoker Appreciation Societies worldwide.
The story is set six months on from the Count Dracula’s death, and six months before the birth of Jonathan and Mina’s son, Quincey, with the Countess Dracule arriving in London to avenge and save the Count’s spirit, as she arrives in London seeking vengeance. There’s an exclusive nineteen page Bleeding Cool preview here:
The book has forewords from Dacre Stoker, Ian Holt and Leslie S Klinger and is published in November.
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018