It has the slightly spurious honour of being the only Dracula sequel approved of by a member of the Bram Stoker family, Dacre Stoker, but that’s a temporary thing. I reckon I could do my own sequel and get some four year old great great great Stoker neice, maybe Britney Stoker, to approve of mine if I gave her an Iggle Piggle in return.
But that’s Tony. He does have a way with the media hook. And it’s gone over very well with Stoker Appreciation Societies worldwide.
The story is set six months on from the Count Dracula’s death, and six months before the birth of Jonathan and Mina’s son, Quincey, with the Countess Dracule arriving in London to avenge and save the Count’s spirit, as she arrives in London seeking vengeance. There’s an exclusive nineteen page Bleeding Cool preview here:
The book has forewords from Dacre Stoker, Ian Holt and Leslie S Klinger and is published in November.
- Kraven The Hunter Returns in March’s Amazing Spider-Man - December 14, 2018
- Now DC Comics Makes Border Town Back Issues Returnable - December 14, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List, 14th December 2019 – An Annual Surprise - December 14, 2018
- Cambridge Analytica, the Sequel, in Drone Range of Parliament - December 14, 2018
- The Comic Shop Opens in Crawley, England, in Three Days Time - December 14, 2018