Chris Weston went to the bank yesterday. Me to. Nothing unusual in that. But he blogs about watching an “extremely charismatic fellow” in the line ahead of him. Who then proceeded to rob the bank.
I gave my contact details to the bank and then ran like the wind back to my studio and set about hastlily drawing some pictures of the robber. I’d studied this guy quite intensely and could remember every detail of his likeness and clothes.
Chris then took the sketches found to the local police station where he was asked if he was a witness.
“I’m more than a witness!” I blurted, “Check these out!”
I held up my drawings, and the policeman’s eyes widened with astonishment! “That’s him!” he splutterd. ” ‘Ere, come and have a look at this!” he called to his colleagues. They trotted over, took a look and exclaimed “That is spot-on! It IS him!”.
The police had already picked up a suspect who matched Chris Weston’s sketches, he gave a statement and will now be part of the prosecution.
And hopefully he’ll be able to reuse them for future issues of The Twelve. I’m sure he can get Joe Michael Straczynski to write a charismatic bank robber into the comic.
- The Roy/Neal War Continues On Bleeding Cool - December 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics March 2019 Solicitations in Full - December 18, 2018
- Dial H For Hero Launches from DC Comics in March 2019 - December 18, 2018
- Green Arrow #50 to Tie In With No Justice and Heroes In Crisis - December 18, 2018
- Jorge Jimenez Plotting Justice League Event: The Sixth Dimension With Scott Snyder - December 18, 2018