Chris Weston went to the bank yesterday. Me to. Nothing unusual in that. But he blogs about watching an “extremely charismatic fellow” in the line ahead of him. Who then proceeded to rob the bank.
I gave my contact details to the bank and then ran like the wind back to my studio and set about hastlily drawing some pictures of the robber. I’d studied this guy quite intensely and could remember every detail of his likeness and clothes.
Chris then took the sketches found to the local police station where he was asked if he was a witness.
“I’m more than a witness!” I blurted, “Check these out!”
I held up my drawings, and the policeman’s eyes widened with astonishment! “That’s him!” he splutterd. ” ‘Ere, come and have a look at this!” he called to his colleagues. They trotted over, took a look and exclaimed “That is spot-on! It IS him!”.
The police had already picked up a suspect who matched Chris Weston’s sketches, he gave a statement and will now be part of the prosecution.
And hopefully he’ll be able to reuse them for future issues of The Twelve. I’m sure he can get Joe Michael Straczynski to write a charismatic bank robber into the comic.
- The Daily LITG – 19th October 2018 – Happy Birthday Jim Starlin - October 19, 2018
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018