DC are putting out a second print of Blackest Night #1, the first issue of their smash hit event comic. As well as sporting an altered version of the variant cover of the first print, by Ethan Van Sciver, there will be a 1 in 25 availablility of the first print variant cover and a 1 in 250 availability for the first print Sketch Variant cover edition with a cover by Ivan Reis.
But who care about covers? It’s all about rings! And since the multicolour ring promotion was announced, there has been a new demand for the Black Lantern plastic rings that started off the commotion.
So for every fifty copies of the second print of Blackest Night #1 ordered, retailers can order another fifty Black Lantern rings.
So if you still want one, and you retailer is the kind of chap or chapess happy to order fifty second prints, you may be in luck.
And if you’ve got a spare, send me one…
- The Writer of Invictus Pens Graphic Novel, Mandela and the General - October 15, 2018
- Olivia Olson’s Marcy & Simon #1 Kicks Off Official Canon Continuation of Adventure Time in January - October 15, 2018
- The Future of Black Label at DC Comics – It’s All Stephen Colbert’s Fault? - October 15, 2018
- Three Competitive Creative Teams for Wonder Woman? - October 15, 2018
- David F Walker… Not Writing Flash for DC Comics - October 15, 2018