This image appears in Younger Than Jesus, a directory of artists to accompany the New York exhibition of the same name, featuring work from five hundred artists aged under thirty-three, the age that Jesus was crucified and presented in the style of a phone book with alphabetical listings taking in young artists across the world.
This however is the kind of image that has caused DC to take legal action three years ago to the day. It was created by Argentinian artist Mauro Guzman, called The greatest, most beautiful, and most heroic history of love of all time and last year had to be withdrawn by one Argentinian gallery at the request of the mayor. It will be interesting see if anything has changed in those years.
- The Daily LITG, 15th December – It’s Just White Noise… - December 15, 2018
- Kraven The Hunter Returns in March’s Amazing Spider-Man - December 14, 2018
- Now DC Comics Makes Border Town Back Issues Returnable - December 14, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List, 14th December 2019 – An Annual Surprise - December 14, 2018
- Cambridge Analytica, the Sequel, in Drone Range of Parliament - December 14, 2018