This image appears in Younger Than Jesus, a directory of artists to accompany the New York exhibition of the same name, featuring work from five hundred artists aged under thirty-three, the age that Jesus was crucified and presented in the style of a phone book with alphabetical listings taking in young artists across the world.
This however is the kind of image that has caused DC to take legal action three years ago to the day. It was created by Argentinian artist Mauro Guzman, called The greatest, most beautiful, and most heroic history of love of all time and last year had to be withdrawn by one Argentinian gallery at the request of the mayor. It will be interesting see if anything has changed in those years.
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018
- Neal Adams Expresses Concern For Rumoured Comics Royalty Changes - October 20, 2018
- Comic Bistro Opens In Aberdeen This Weekend - October 20, 2018