Abadzis is probably best known for his seminal surreal-slice-of-life series Hugo Tate that appeared in Deadline and eventually became an award winning graphic novel. And more recently his graphic novel Laika about the first dog in space brought him new press.
But Abadzis has a long history spanning different fields. He wrote the mature readers Marvel Frontier title Children of The Voyager with Paul Johnson in 1993 with and Millenium Fever with Duncan Fegredo for Vertigo in 1995. And of late he’s found a new spate of children’s work, writing the BBC children’s show Bob The Builder, contributing to the now defunct DFC, creating original children’s comics such as the Pleebus Planet books and his The Trial Of The Sober Dog was serialised in The Times newspaper.
And he’s also not a complete novice in the Doctor Who stakes, writing a Doctor Who comics story with John Tomlinson and Mike Collins. for Doctor Who Magazine.
Now, if only Abadzis can find a way to bring Ianto back from the dead…
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018