It’s not news that Chew from Image Comics has been a successful book. It’s not news that there have been multiple prntings of issues. But certain copies have hard a hard time getting through the distribution system of late, leaving many retailers in certain parts of the world wailing and pleading for copies of #1 and #2 in any print as their orders remain unfilled or severely allocated.
For the fourth and final print of Chew #1 in a special “Last Bite” edition, Image are dedicated to printing more copies than on any other Chew reprint to insure all in initial retailer orders are filled. No allocations. No lost boxes. No excuses. Issues #2 and #3 will also be reprinted in time for the publication of #4.
So if you’re still miss ingissues of these rather tasty comic about psychic cannibalism and government agencies, this is your last chance. Tell your retailer. And cross your fingers…
- Green Arrow #50 to Tie In With No Justice and Heroes In Crisis - December 18, 2018
- Jorge Jimenez Plotting Justice League Event: The Sixth Dimension With Scott Snyder - December 18, 2018
- Batman: Grim Knight Special from Jock, Scott Snyder and James Tynion in March From DC Comics - December 18, 2018
- DC Comics’ Marie Javins Makes the 29 Women Who Took Over The World In 2018 List - December 18, 2018
- As Expected, Eric Esquivel Dropped by DC Comics From Nightwing - December 18, 2018