It’s not news that Chew from Image Comics has been a successful book. It’s not news that there have been multiple prntings of issues. But certain copies have hard a hard time getting through the distribution system of late, leaving many retailers in certain parts of the world wailing and pleading for copies of #1 and #2 in any print as their orders remain unfilled or severely allocated.
For the fourth and final print of Chew #1 in a special “Last Bite” edition, Image are dedicated to printing more copies than on any other Chew reprint to insure all in initial retailer orders are filled. No allocations. No lost boxes. No excuses. Issues #2 and #3 will also be reprinted in time for the publication of #4.
So if you’re still miss ingissues of these rather tasty comic about psychic cannibalism and government agencies, this is your last chance. Tell your retailer. And cross your fingers…
- New Jersey School Board Votes to Keep Alison Bechdel’s Fun Home on the Curriculum - October 13, 2018
- Big Books From Marvel in 2019 – Omnibus, Masterworks and Epic Lines - October 13, 2018
- Marvel Comics to Bring Back Starforce Ahead of Captain Marvel Film - October 13, 2018
- Marvel to Publish Sequel to Brendan Deenan and Cale Atkinson’s Night Night Groot - October 13, 2018
- Marvel to Publish Sequel to Oversized Behold… Galactus Hardcover in May - October 13, 2018