Shipping today in the USA, tomorrow in the UK, Chronicles of Wormwood: The Last Battle picks up with the adventures of an anti-christ who just wants to get on with things. This Preview for $1.99 gives you a taster of the book to come. When Oscar Jiminez took over this book, was it really so he could draw incredinly detailed pictures of a rabbit’s O face? The answer is, very very probably. As is the reference to CS Lewis’ Narnia series in the title of this book.
Here’s a preview… of the Preview which ships today in the US and tomorrow in the UK. Does that make sense? I can’t tell any more I’ve spent the last twelve hours as liquid has spewed from various orifices and I’m writing this trying to sit upright,. not collapse in a coma and make sure the kids are okay.
I’ll let you know how I get on.
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018