And while there may be offical strains between the companies, down on the Twitter shop floor it’s Christmas Day in No Man’s Land and they’re playing football.
Janelle Siegel: You know you’re tired when your boss tells you to go back to your desk and take a nap.
Tom Brevoort: Or working for DC…
Janelle Siegel: yeah if only I could work on like thirty books at a time like you guys at marvel. ;)
Tom Brevoort: Heck, these Tweets alone are probably worth a preventative bonus of some kind…
Janelle Siegel: haha yeah that’s the rumor. I’ll send a copy of these tweets to Mike and Dan and see what I can leverage out of them. :D
Tom Brevoort: And hey, the Batman relaunch was a good piece of work across the boards. Not every book a gem, but a good batting average. Janelle Siegel: thanks! I’m pretty proud of our lineup at the moment.
Lucas Siegel: you two know with how dead wizard Chicago is, this conversation is front page on ‘rama tomorrow, right?
Tom Brevoort: Sorry, you’re getting me in a weird, tired mood. Somewhere, Rich Johnston is smiling.
Graeme McMillan: You wait until tomorrow, @RichJohnston is going to have it on Bleeding Cool already… ;)
I am that predictable aren’t I?
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018