And while there may be offical strains between the companies, down on the Twitter shop floor it’s Christmas Day in No Man’s Land and they’re playing football.
Janelle Siegel: You know you’re tired when your boss tells you to go back to your desk and take a nap.
Tom Brevoort: Or working for DC…
Janelle Siegel: yeah if only I could work on like thirty books at a time like you guys at marvel. ;)
Tom Brevoort: Heck, these Tweets alone are probably worth a preventative bonus of some kind…
Janelle Siegel: haha yeah that’s the rumor. I’ll send a copy of these tweets to Mike and Dan and see what I can leverage out of them. :D
Tom Brevoort: And hey, the Batman relaunch was a good piece of work across the boards. Not every book a gem, but a good batting average. Janelle Siegel: thanks! I’m pretty proud of our lineup at the moment.
Lucas Siegel: you two know with how dead wizard Chicago is, this conversation is front page on ‘rama tomorrow, right?
Tom Brevoort: Sorry, you’re getting me in a weird, tired mood. Somewhere, Rich Johnston is smiling.
Graeme McMillan: You wait until tomorrow, @RichJohnston is going to have it on Bleeding Cool already… ;)
I am that predictable aren’t I?
- Blackstar Warrior Gets an Explosive Trailer From Brown Sugar - June 23, 2018
- Nick Derington Drawing Brian Bendis’ Batman for Walmart Exclusive DC Comics - June 23, 2018
- 10 Things We Can Tell You About Ta-Nehisi Coates’ Captain America #1 With Leinil Yu - June 23, 2018
- UPS Strike Off, Comic Stores Spared Disruption - June 23, 2018
- Heavy Metal’s Taarna Gets a Funko POP, Exclusive at SDCC 2018 - June 23, 2018