Okay, so, it’s an hour until the denizens of Room A get to see a chunk of KickAss… so what else is going on in that place?
Bleeding Cool ran the big bits from the Avatar Panel earlier… and CBR has just run all the art from the Ultimate Marvel panel which appears to show villain variant covers for a number of the Ultimate Comics titles.
Meanwhile UFrag.tv is interviewing a female Joker. With fairly predictable comments…
Actually screw the panels, I’m watching UFragTV.com and all the comments coming through. This is real car crash television…
Oh wonderful… the best dressed Twilight fan at tomorrow’s Chicago Comic Con Twilight Q&A gets a limited edition Hungry Edward Tonner Doll. One of two hundred, worth $150. Will Twilight destroy WizardWorld Chicago Comic Con as well?
Wizard are of course damned if they do and damned if they don’t. When they kicked out people involved with the Long Beach convention at WizardWorld Philadelphia, they got bad press. When they don’t kick out the Reed people involved with the upcoming C2E2 conevention in Chicago, who have snapped up Marvel, DC, Dark Horse and Image exclusively for the Chicago region, they get people wandering around handing out these leaflets… (photo by Ommus)
Hey is this me on 16:9 instead of 4:3? Damn…
Okay Not updating anymore, OM in the comments, take it away… zzz….
- Avatar Press Has 753 Comics On Sale On Comixology Right Now - July 20, 2018
- Dale Eaglesham’s Shazam With Geoff Johns in November – and a Killing Zone That Will Span a Political Century - July 20, 2018
- The Men (and It Is The Men) Who Design the Marvel Costumes That Everyone Cosplays From – Marvel Studios 10 Years Panel at SDCC - July 20, 2018
- Everything You Knew About Marvel Comics Was Wrong – #MarvelDeclassified On Monday - July 20, 2018
- San Diego Zoo Joins In the Comics Exclusives With Vixen And The Justice League: Wildlife Heroes - July 20, 2018