This is the cover to the second print of Stuff of Legend, a new comic that burned through it’s sizeable overprint in days and currently has the first issue hitting $18 on eBay, the Free Comic Book Day preview hitting $20 and the 100 copy “Boogieman” edition currently receiving bids of $67 – a black and white edition of the title with all the original gore and violence remaining before it was edited out before publication. Expect a second printing of that as well.
The new second print cover is a “worn” version of the original cover with a new colour logo to distinguish them. To say it is an unexpected second print would be an understatement, but it’s being rushed through and made available directly to retailers rather than waiting for a Previews slot and will instead appear in the Previews Plus section of the less-well-read issue of Diamond Dateline, sent weekly to all comic book retailers. The ordering code for Diamond for the second printing is JUN09843.
And here, as a bonus, is the artwork prepared for sketch card editions of the comic sold through the Th3rd World website. Which have yet to hit eBay…
- Free Nancy Drew #1 and Project Superpowers #1 To Launch Dynamite Groupees Bundles - December 16, 2018
- Frank Cho is Starting a Brand New Creator-Owned Comic - December 16, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 16th December 2018 – Happy Birthday, Tom Spurgeon - December 16, 2018
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018