This is the cover to the second print of Stuff of Legend, a new comic that burned through it’s sizeable overprint in days and currently has the first issue hitting $18 on eBay, the Free Comic Book Day preview hitting $20 and the 100 copy “Boogieman” edition currently receiving bids of $67 – a black and white edition of the title with all the original gore and violence remaining before it was edited out before publication. Expect a second printing of that as well.
The new second print cover is a “worn” version of the original cover with a new colour logo to distinguish them. To say it is an unexpected second print would be an understatement, but it’s being rushed through and made available directly to retailers rather than waiting for a Previews slot and will instead appear in the Previews Plus section of the less-well-read issue of Diamond Dateline, sent weekly to all comic book retailers. The ordering code for Diamond for the second printing is JUN09843.
And here, as a bonus, is the artwork prepared for sketch card editions of the comic sold through the Th3rd World website. Which have yet to hit eBay…
- Jim Lee Has Told His Origin Story So Much That He Let Fans at #WonderCon 2018 Tell It Instead - March 24, 2018
- At This Very Moment, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Fans Are Crying at #WonderCon, and It’s All Boom’s Fault - March 24, 2018
- Domino is Like Birds of Prey, but Sexier and Dirtier – Gail Simone Spotlight Panel at Wondercon #2018 - March 24, 2018
- Expect Voyager’s Story to Continue in Quicksilver: No Surrender – Mark Waid Spotlight at #WonderCon 2018 - March 24, 2018
- Spider-Gwen vs. Venom in New Marvel Funko Animated Short at #WonderCon 2018 - March 24, 2018