Now, Warren Ellis loves genetics. And he loves technology. And especially loves the bits that crossover and make you unable to look at your Kentucky Fried Chicken bucket anymore.
Well it looks like he’s doing it again, with this graphic novella, you know, like Crecy, but with Marek Oleksicki on art, and what an appropriate surname that is, with Felipe Massafera putting out the kind of cover you normally see on Pro Life pamphlets and the kind of package that might get you arrested at airports.
You’re going to have a look aren’t you? Excellent, good to hear.
- Is the Punisher Coming to London’s East End? - August 18, 2018
- Comic Store in Your Future: All It Takes Is One Employee Who Doesn’t Care - August 18, 2018
- More Marvel Comics Omnibuses for 2019: Thanos, Star Wars, and Conan - August 18, 2018
- A G-Rated Deadpool: The Guano Guy - August 18, 2018
- Unboxing Firefly’s May 2018 Loot Crate with Kaylee … in August - August 18, 2018